Join Us On Stok Kangri climb Trip
Join us on one of the world’s only non-technical Stok Kangri climbs in excess of 6000m. The peak of Stok Kangri often has better views of the Great Himalayas than the Himalayas themselves. At 20,187 feet this is about as high as non-professional mountaineers get on the planet: a clear day sees exquisite views of K2, with the huge Ladakhi capital of Leh a mere speck on a horizon, hemmed in by the imposing mountains of the Karakoram Range. While acclimating to the elevation we will have the opportunity to explore the beautiful Buddhist monasteries and meet the friendly people of Leh.
PassportRequired with Nepal Visa
Minimum Age13 years old
AccommodationHotel in Leh (before & after climb)
- Pick up and drop off at Leh Airport
- All hotel accommodation in leh (before & after climb)
- Group transport to and from Leh hotel to the trailhead
- Horses for luggage
- Camping in 3 person tents on twin shared basis
- All meals during the trek (Vegetarian Indian style meals)
- Guides, Cooks and Porters
- Camping equipment - sleeping bags/Mats
- Personal Climbing equipment: Crampons/ice axe
- Professional First aid kit
- Oxygen cylinders (for emergency use)
- Airfare. We can assist with booking cheaper tickets
- Personal gear and equipment
Our camping and trekking combined with the amazing views and the awesome guides, the overall experience at Stok Kangri was really a true delight. Everything about the trek was wonderful. What a way to see Ladakh and absorb its beauty for lifetime. The other Himalayan peaks around makes the perfect backdrops. Thanks to the trek leaders and the organizers for making sure that everything went through smoothly.
Amazing landscape, sunny days, cold nights, Hot tea, marvelous meals, perfect Organization, attentive Team, First Yak in Life. Stunning beauty of this trek is beyond words. Guides were so professional and helpful for everything all the way. They made sure to keep you safe and well aware of the area and culture. This was an amazing journey for me and I cherish the memories everyday till date.
I was part of a group that has done several climbs with Sandeep as a leader. Sandeep takes great care of his clients and knows when to push you and advise you on areas where you need to work. Sandeep takes great care to ensure safe climbs and a fun time for the participants! Go with Miyar if you want to be challenged and grow in a safe environment!