A 30% deposit is required to guarantee your place on a trip. The balance is due 90 days before trip departure. If you book 90 days or less before trip departure, the full cost is due at the time of booking. Each booking includes a $200 non-refundable application fee.
All Available Options:
- Trip canceled by you 91-days or more before the trip start date: Full refunds minus the registration fee will be provided. OR 100% of the total trip cost will be credited toward another Miyar trip.
- Trip canceled by you 61-90 -days before the trip start date: 70% of the total trip cost minus the registration fees will be refunded OR 100% minus the registration fees, will be credited toward another Miyar trip.
- Trip canceled by you 31-60 days before the trip start date: 50% of the total trip cost minus the registration fees will be refunded OR 70% minus the registration fees, will be credited toward another Miyar trip.
- Trip canceled by you 15-30 days before the trip start date: are Non-Refundable OR 50% minus the registration fees will be credited toward another Miyar trip.
- Trip canceled by you 14 days or less before the trip start date are Non-Refundable. This includes “no-shows” at the meeting location.
- If a trip is canceled by Miyar Adventures a full refund, including the application fee, will be provided within one month of cancellation..
Why do we have this cancellation policy?
The primary reason we have this cancellation policy is to protect our staff. Our guides come from a variety of locations and have planned their guiding season around work that we have promised them months in advance. When clients cancel, our guides are at risk of losing work and the cost of being on location for that work. By retaining some of the trip cost we are able to have our guides work when cancellations may have resulted in the need to cancel a trip or reduce guide numbers to cover our costs.
The application fee helps us recover some of the costs associated with time our office staff spends on client communication and the registration process. It also contributes to the expense of advertising a newly opened space when clients cancel.
Because outdoor activities are lower in priority than work, family, and health, cancellations are very common. Thanks so much for understanding our need to put these policies in place to protect our staff and our small business. We really appreciate your support.
For Miyar Adventures International Trips Cancellation Policy, please refer to this page: International Trips Cancellation Policy